Effective from 18/10/2021
In accordance with the commitment and care we devote to the protection of personal data, we inform you about the methods, purposes and scope of communication and dissemination of your personal data and your rights, in accordance with art. 13 of the GDPR, not only to comply with legal obligations, but also because transparency and fairness are a fundamental part of our business.
The expression “personal data” means any information concerning a natural person, identified or identifiable. For example, personal data are the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier.
USERS ARE INFORMED:
that the data will be processed in accordance with the legislative provisions of the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations set forth therein according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy.
The processing of customer data is based on the consent provided directly by the same when accessing the portal. The processing is necessary to allow the use or consultation of this site by visitors and users who explicitly approve this privacy statement and consent to the processing of their personal data in relation to the methods and purposes described below, including any disclosure to third parties if necessary for the provision of a service.
1. The owner and manager of the treatment
Holder of the treatment, pursuant to art. 28 of the Code is the company MT3 Srl with registered office in Genoa, Via San Vincenzo 1-4, 16121 – mail – tel. – P.I. 02692240993
2. Types of data processed
2.1 Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the addresses in the Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site only at the request of the supervisory bodies in charge.
2.2 Navigation data aimed at profiling
Navigation data aimed at profiling (profiling cookies) provided indirectly through the use of the service itself and obtained and analyzed with the user’s consent.
2.3 Data provided voluntarily by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
Through our site you can also provide us with data by filling out the contact forms (forms) on the portal; for the processing of personal data relating to the request for information sent through the forms, your consent is required since your contact details (e.g. e-mail, name, surname, etc.) may be used for direct marketing activities, such as the sending by e-mail of advertising material and communications with informative and / or promotional content in relation to our business. Failure to consent does not imply any consequence on the possibility of consulting the site, if not the renunciation of receiving advertising and promotional material.
3. Optional supply of data
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the application forms to our company or indicated in contacts to request the sending of informative material or other communications. Failure to provide them may make it impossible to obtain what is requested.
4. Processing methods
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
5. DISSEMINATION, COMMUNICATION AND SUBJECTS ACCESSING THE DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed, but may be disclosed where necessary for the provision of the service to third parties (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by our Company. for tasks of a technical or organizational nature instrumental to the provision of services.
In this section we provide you with information about circumstances in which your personal data may be disclosed for the provision of the service both within and outside the European Economic Area (EEA). The transfer of data to these third parties is protected by appropriate prevention tools. We have gone through all the steps necessary to ensure that the third parties involved process the information provided according to the requirements of the GDPR.
Name of third parties, activities processed, data location, privacy regulations of third parties:
Aruba Business, Hosting e Service Provider, Italia (business.aruba.it/informativa.pdf)
Google Inc., Analisi statistica delle visite, Stati Uniti (policies.google.com/privacy)
WordPress.org, Content Management System, Olanda (wordpress.org/about/privacy/)
Facebook.com, Social Network, Stati Uniti (facebook.com/policies/cookies/)
About Web Srl, Società Informatica, Italia (aboutweb.it/cookie-policy-e-privacy/)
6. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
We guarantee that you can exercise your rights under art. 12 of GDPR. In particular, you have the right:
– to know if the Data Controller holds and / or processes personal data relating to your person and to access it in full, also by obtaining a copy (Article 15 Right to access),
– to the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16 Right of rectification);
– to the cancellation of personal data held by the Data Controller if one of the reasons provided for by the GDPR exists (Right to Cancellation, 17);
– to ask the Data Controller to limit the processing only to some personal data, if one of the reasons provided for by the Regulation exists (Article 18 Right to limit the processing);
– to request and receive all your personal data processed by the owner, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device or to request transmission to another owner without impediments (Article 20, Right to Portability );
– to object in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (Article 21 Right to object)
– to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes (so-called Consent).
The exercise of these rights can be exercised by communicating to the Data Controller by e-mail at the address
Furthermore, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority, which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website http://www.gpdp.it.
Technical cookies for which consent is not required
This website may use, also in combination with each other, the following types of cookies classified according to the indications of the Privacy Guarantor and the Opinions issued in the European context by the Working Group pursuant to art. 29 of the GDPR:
• Session, are cookies that are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are deleted when the browser is closed, they are strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site avoiding recourse to other computer techniques potentially prejudicial to the confidentiality of users’ browsing.
• Persistent, are cookies that remain stored on the hard drive of the computer until they expire or are canceled by users / visitors. Through persistent cookies, visitors who access the site (or any other users who use the same computer) are automatically recognized at each visit. Visitors can set the computer browser to accept / reject all cookies or display a warning whenever a cookie is proposed, in order to evaluate whether to accept it or not. The user can, however, change the default configuration and disable cookies (i.e. block them permanently), by setting the highest level of protection.
• Technicians, are the cookies used to authenticate, to take advantage of multimedia content such as flash player or to allow the choice of the navigation language. In general, it is therefore not necessary to obtain the user’s prior and informed consent. This category also includes cookies used to statistically analyze accesses / visits to the site only if used exclusively for statistical purposes and through the collection of information in aggregate form.
• Non-technical, all cookies are used for profiling and marketing purposes. Their use on users’ terminals is prohibited if they have not previously been adequately informed and have not given valid consent in this regard according to the opt-in technique. These types of cookies are, in turn, grouped according to the functions they perform in:
✓ Analitycs. are the cookies used to collect and analyze statistical information on accesses / visits to the website. In some cases, associated with other information such as the credentials entered for access to restricted areas (your e-mail address and password), they can be used to profile the user (personal habits, sites visited, downloaded content, types of interactions carried out, etc.).
✓ Widgets, this category includes all those graphic components of a user interface of a program, which has the purpose of facilitating the user in interacting with the program itself. By way of example, facebook, google +, twitter cookies are widgets.
✓ Advertising, this category includes cookies used to advertise on a site. Google, Tradedoubler fall into this category.
✓ Web beacons, this category includes code fragments that allow a website to transfer or collect information by requesting a graphic image. Websites can use them for various purposes, such as analyzing the use of websites, controlling and reporting on advertising and personalizing advertising and content.
Cookie Preferences / Statistics / Marketing
Facebook, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched by features and social network services facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Twitter, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched by features and social network services https://
Google, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched by features and social network services
Linkedin, if you give your consent, will be able to process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched by features and social network services http://it.linkedin.com/legal/cookiePolicy
Pinterest, if you give your consent, may process your personal data to allow you a browsing experience enriched by features and social network services help.pinterest.com/
Google AdSense (Google Inc.)
Google AdSense is an advertising service provided by Google Inc. This service uses the “Doubleclick” cookie, which tracks the use of this online space and the user’s behavior in relation to advertisements, products and services offered. The User can decide at any time not to use the Doubleclick Cookie by disabling it: google.com/settings/ads/onweb/optout?hl=it.
They have activated the advertising functions of Google Analytics, the advertising functions implemented are: reports on demographic data and on the interests of Google Analytics. The activation of these advertising functions allows Google Analytics to collect traffic data through Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers, in addition to data collected through a standard implementation of Google Analytics.
The site collects and uses data from Google’s interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (e.g. age, gender and interests) from Google Analytics and the Google Analytics functions implemented based on display advertising (e.g. . remarketing, reports on demographic data and on the interests of Google Analytics) only for statistical and audience analysis purposes. The data is collected and aggregated anonymously using proprietary or third-party software (eg. Google Analytics). Third party suppliers, including Google, use both proprietary cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as DoubleClick cookies) to inform, optimize and publish ads based on previous visits by users to the sites.
You can opt out of Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google Display Network ads in the following ways:
– Using the Ads settings: https://www.google.it/settings/ads
– Through the components currently available for the deactivation of Google Analytics for the web: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
Types of cookies used by the Site
Third party cookies